понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

home depot carpet install::First of all, i could not get service in the carpeting department after an hour wait home depot carpet install

home depot carpet install

home depot carpet install

home depot carpet install

home depot carpet install::First of all, i could not get service in the carpeting department after an hour wait.
Went back in several days later and had to wait 2 hours for sales help even though there was no one waiting.
Was clearly irritated that she had to wait on a customer and she let me know it through her demeanor.
The company is called measurecomp and they are supposed to use laser beams to measure.
The elderly guy who showed up to measure appeared to be on drugs or seriously mentally ill.
After what we had already been through with home depot we called the store to insist that he take the measurements on the date and time scheduled.
Four hours later the guy showed back up with major attitudeand did the measuring.
He used the old fashion method of using a tape measure and calculator.
There was nothing high tech about what he did.
After a two hour wait, when the sales associate finally decided to wait on us we were excited.
They needed window blinds measured and cut.
I was mad but was committed to completing the project.
After a half an hour i went back to the counter and the sales associate was no where near finished with the other people.
I asked her how much longer would it be and she completely ignored me.
I left the store and contacted home depot corporate headquarters.
They were of no assistance whatsoever.
They elevated the contact me.
The phone number he was using was 10 years old and not the phone number i had used in the work order or to set up the carpet measurement.
It must have been an old number in their database from years ago when i remodeled my first home.
To make matters worse, the sales rep.
Calls from this woman.
Despite spending over 5 hours in home depot, no single employee ever discussed my carpet or tile needs or selection.
It was like pulling teeth getting waited on.
Yesterday, i received a phone call from the sales rep.
Telling me that there was an issue with my carpet installation because the carpet in my home had pet urine in it and home depot refuses to remove it.
That is not an issue as i have hired a service to remove the tile and haul it away and could do the same for the carpet.
Home depot did not find these to be issues worthy of discussion.
The only issue for them was what home depot would not do for me not what they could do for me.
Evidentally, there is a big disconnect from corporate home depot and the local stores.
What a terribley negative experience i had with them.
home depot carpet install::I have not found a carpet i like yet, but my
husband likes the prices home depot carpet install

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий