пятница, 7 октября 2011 г.

carpet floor rugin Adin carpet floor rug Adin

carpet floor ruginAdin

carpet floor rug

carpet floor rug Adin

carpet floor rugin Adin
.It only had four reviews, so i was a bit nervous until the product arrived and i tried it out.
First a word on the impressive speed in shipping.
I needed the product as quickly as possible because my previous machine died while i was cleaning up a disgusting mess caused by two sick dogs vomiting and having diarrhea in my living room all over my living room.
Despite the urgency, i still chose the free super saving shipping.
I ordered around 8:30 pm on thursday and found the box delivered on my front porch before 8:30 am on saturday.
Second putting the the steam vac together.
I am not handy with my hands, yet even i was able to put this machine together in less than 10 minutes.
You need to slide the handle into place and put in two screws to secure it.
You start by filling up the clean water and soap containers.
After that you choose the setting you want to use.
Next you choose between wash auto rinse or just rinse.
Then you turn on the machine and go.
I used auto rinse.
The soapy water came out when i pushed forward and the rinse water came out when i pulled back.
Then i released the trigger and just sucked water for a couple of swipes before moving onto the next spot.
The machine moved easily and the rotating brushes got out all the disgusting material deposited in my carpet.
The carpet was clean, soft, and dry in less than two hours.
A comparison my previous carpet cleaner was a bissell proheat with six rows and a separate container for the cleaning solution.
I purchased it used 4 years ago and liked it well enough until it died.
I liked the super heated water in the bissell, but that is the only thing about it i liked better than the hoover.
The bissell is harder to move.
It feels heavier, but it might just be more awkward.
The bissell is harder to cleanup when you are done.
The clean water is stored in a bladder inside the canister that hold the dirty water after it is sucked up.
My carpets were dry in less than two hours after using the hoover, but it could take 24 hours with the bissell.
The hoover also did a better job removing stains, and because it sucked up the yucky dirty water so well, my carpets smelled much better when i was done.
Bottom line: this is a great and affordable carpet cleaner.
The spin brushes and auto rinse are an excellent combination that make it easy to get clean carpets with minimal effort.
carpet floor rugin Avery carpet floor rug Avery

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий