воскресенье, 2 октября 2011 г.

cc carpet::I had serveral quotes and decided to go with the best company cc carpet

cc carpet

cc carpet

cc carpet

cc carpet::I had serveral quotes and decided to go with the best company.
I went with cc carpet because i heard great things about them from my neighbors and coworkers.
The people at cc carpet were great.
They helped me through this process.
I was going to do one room with wood and do the rest at a later time.
When the rep for cc came out to my house, i realized that i could do the whole house now with their financing instead of doing one room at a time.
It was more convenient for me to do it all at once and get it over with.
The wood was installed last week in the living room and 3 bedrooms.
The wood installers were very nice and neat.
The house looks great.
It was just what it needed, a fresh new look.
I would do it all over again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий